Sunday, August 21, 2011

Not good...

Well things seem to be moving in the wrong direction. I have been unable to keep things down for a few days now and I am getting worried. The idea that this could get worse scares the life out of me. I do not want to go to the ER or any other part of the hospital and I am worried! I am trying to drink as much water as possible hoping that in some way it will stay long enough to keep me some what hydrated. The Zofran is temporary and it is now giving me massive headaches. This is my worst nightmare coming true. I just have no idea how I am going to make it with my little ones in the next few weeks if this nausea does not get under control.

On another note I have decided that I am just going to take a break from school this term. Even though it is my last term I just do NOT think I can put my normal and consistent level of work into my studies with the way my health is changing. Some days it is all I can do to crawl out of the bed. So I think taking a term off will be the best thing for my body and for my GPA. I need the time off to get better and get over this hurdle in the pregnancy I think even though the next term will be walking through the end of my pregnancy I think it would be better to do the last term then than now.

No comments:

Post a Comment