Tuesday, August 16, 2011

13 Weeks and 6 Days - Bumpy Ride

I am finally in my house. We drove home on Friday of last week. When we got home on Saturday night the house was blazing hot! The thermostat said it was over 90 degrees IN the house. Sooo we packed up and headed right out to yet another hotel in town. Hooray! We stayed two nights in the hotel and bright and early Monday the repair man came and fixed the motor in our compressor. I have half of our stuff unpacked and a quarter of the laundry finished.

I went to the doctor Monday to have tests run. The baby looks lovely, but I am still dizzy to the point of almost blacking out sometimes and the nausea has been breaking through the meds more often. The break in of nausea and vomiting is pretty frustrating and worrying.

The baby looks good ont he tests, but no clear signs for why I am so dizzy all the time. So bedrest is now ordered. So until the doctor knows more I am off my feet as much as possible. How much of that is going to be possible, not sure with three very active boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment