Monday, August 8, 2011

12 Weeks 5 Days - Almost 13 Weeks

Today has been mostly good. I spent time with my sister and her family this morning and then tonight I had dinner with a great friend from high school and her wonderful family. I love seeing them when  I come to visit. We have such a good visit, there are just some people that no matter how much time goes by you still feel so close.

Today was my oldest son's 11th birthday. Seriously how did this happen he is such a big boy now. It seems like he should be a little squirt not this tall, gangly kid about to go into middle school. I love my kids so much, they make my life complete.

The nausea and vomiting is well under control at this point. Scary to say, but in a few more weeks if it stays this way I may actually call this pregnancy my best on ever. Dizzy spells aside, the lack of NVP is actually so nice that I can live with the dizzy I think.

I forgot to take my hormone last night. I felt soooo good today. :( I look forward to the day I do not have to take them anymore, but I guess I will keep taking them till I see the doctor just to be safe. Every time I think I will stop anyway I remember the heartbreak of the six miscarriages and just go ahead and take them. I am so tired on them it makes me less motivated to take them cause all I really want to do is sleep. I want to feel good and be out doing things.

Well I suppose that is about it, maybe this week I can get the last pregnancy written up and put it on the blog.

Thanks for reading...for those who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment