Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just when you think...maybe I should stop thinking!

I was feeling mostly good the last few days and then all of a sudden today I woke up feeling horrid. Just crazy dizzy today. My head is foggy from the messed up equilibrium. I feel like I should go back to bed, but then who would run the asylum! :p I am loading up on water, hoping this is what has caused the problem, maybe I just did not drink enough water yesterday. I spent the majority of my day yesterday at Chuckie Cheese and I know I wasn't drinking during that period so perhaps I am slightly dehydrated.

Other than that I have spent the morning laughing at my youngest. He really is the silliest child. He is just learning to form his words into sentences and phrases and it is funny to hear him combine things and then the ones he combines the wrong way are the best. Today he is running around saying "Moley Cow." This makes me laugh so hard. He is just so funny. I know only a Mommy could find this amusing enough to post online, but that is what makes me his Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment