Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy 11 Weeks! Almost to the 2nd Trimester!

Today was a tough one, had a good bit of nausea and exhaustion today. I hate feeling this tired. I just went to the store and the bakery and by the time I got home I had to have a nap. This really stinks!

I am worrying that maybe the medicine is starting to lose effectiveness again. Maybe it is just being tired, I know that this can have a huge effect on how you feel and the amount of nausea you have with HG. I should probably get more rest and do a bit less, after this week I will be finished with my school work and will have TWO weeks to just relax, that should get me into the second trimester. Maybe the second will be better than the first.

Try really hard not to get tired out anymore and need to continue to remember to eat small snacks through the day. I know this helps and need to just keep plowing through with the plan. I want to take the boys to see some things while we are here so I am hoping that in the next two weeks we can get some of those things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment