Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's so Sparkly! - 11 weeks 1 Day

Today was a CRAZY day. I felt so tired and dizzy for most of the day. I have now learned that anything sweet is pretty much going to make me sick to my tummy. Then there was a while today where I saw the sparkles, you know the flashing lights you see sometimes during pregnancy. I am not sure if it was blood pressure, dizzy, or medicine that was creating that fun moment but there they were the sparkles.

I am having vivid vivid dreams. My dreams lately have been a mix of childhood and adulthood. Crazy mix and then throw in that I am always still pregnant in my dreams and they become even more weird. I wake up sometimes wondering where I am and have to take a minute. Pregnancy dreams are always so real and so weird.

I am having some other personal struggles this week. Prayers are much appreciated.

The nausea has been not so bad today. I am stunned that thus far I have not been in the hospital once for IV fluids. I am so happy about that I cannot even describe the happiness. At this point in most other pregnancies I have been in the hospital more than once, so not having been in once to this point makes me so excited. Maybe this will be the one that is easy. I hate saying that cause it makes me wonder if saying that out loud will make the easy disappear, silly I know but still feels that way. I am holding my breath that I won't see the inside of the hospital until this little once makes his/her appearance.

 Well back to work on the school stuff, need to finish all assignments this week and then I am taking two weeks off!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you. Great news about not going to the hospital so far!!!

    ReplyDelete