Thursday, September 22, 2011

Setbacks

This week has been unkind. I have had a nightmare week for the nausea and dizzy spells. I have been really sick this week. This week I was getting out of bed, blacked out and fell onto the wall on my bell. I had spotting for a while. I had a regular doctor appointment on Monday so I just went straight there to get checked. They sent me to the high risk OB and had an ultrasound. Everything looks good. The baby was healthy and happy and looks like we will be adding boy number four to our family. We are excited and looking forward to a healthy baby.

Last night I was so sick all night long. Then half way through the night I passed out again, this time hitting hard on my ribs. I think I may have injured them. Oh well, par for the course right.

I had more sutures put into my PICC line at my appointment on Monday too. The last dressing change had pulled one side of the sutures loose so she had to put them in on both sides. More fun!

Today I spent most of the day laying flat just to try and keep the pain from attacking my sides. I am hoping that the last few days have just been a bad few days and that things will get better quickly. I have to have a round of fluids tonight so maybe that will get me back on my feet for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment