Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 12 Weeks - Next Week is 2nd Trimester

Happy 12 Weeks!

Last night was not so happy. I had some light spotting that has me worried for a bit. Well it wasn't very light and it wasn't really spotting. It lasted about 15 minutes and then stopped. Surprisingly I did not freak, just sat and waited it out. I really didn't have anyone to ask for help since everyone was in bed including the kids so I just waited to see what happened. Once it stopped I just went to bed and prayed that it wouldn't start again anytime soon.

Oh well, it happened and now it is over. Today is a new week for the pregnancy and it helps to be crossing them off one by one. I will be going out later to get some shopping done, but first I need to finish a few things here. I hope I can get everything finished and out of my hair I really want to have a few days free to play and I want to feel good enough to go and do things with my babies.

Last night we made a slip n slide for the kids. They had the best time. Seriously, why buy one of those junky ones in the store, get a big plastic sheet, the kind you use to cover the floors when you paint. Add in a sprinkler and some baby soap and you have the biggest slip 'n slide. The boys thought it was too much fun.

Well better get to work so I can finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment