Sunday, July 31, 2011

There is a light...somewhere

Some day I will not feel like I want to throw up all day. Someday I will be able to walk from the couch to the front door without feeling like I am going to pass out. Someday I will feel so much better and I will enjoy life again! I love my babies, I do not enjoy pregnancy. I know most women LOVE this time in their lives. They love knowing they are growing a new life. I do love that, I love knowing that there is a sweet new life coming into the world. I do not so much enjoy the whole process of pregnancy. I hate that I feel this way but I might as well be honest. This is not uncommon for women who struggle with HG and complications from HG. I have known women who have decided not have more children simply because the idea of enduring HG is more than they can handle. Who can blame them, it is draining on your physical body, your emotions, and on your family.

This week is all about planning, I am working on planning a party for my oldest child. I am planning on getting ready to head back home in two weeks. I am planning on finishing this term of school and gearing up for finishing off the last term. So planning, planning, planning and then getting ready to do all the work. Just a couple more days and I will be in my 12th week and then the next week is officially 2nd trimester. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment